- THRESHOLD welcomes contributions of original (not previously published) works of interest in the disciplines of Translation Studies, TEFL and English Literature along with related reports, news, profiles of eminent faces, book reviews and creative writings.
- Prospective authors are invited to submit their materials to the journal E-mail address: Threshold@inbox.com
- The manuscripts are evaluated by editor of each section and at least two referees from the advisory board.
- Evaluators of papers will appreciate the authors’ attention to structuring their paper into headed sections as follows:
· Informative title
· Abstract (150-200 words)
· Key words (3-5 words)
· Introduction ( 500-800 words)
· Background or review of related literature (1500-2000 words)
· Methodology ( 500-800 words)
· Results and discussion (500-700 words)
· Notes and references
o The name of the author(s) should appear on the first page, with the present affiliation, full address, phone number and current email address.
o Microsoft word 2003 is preferred, using Times New Roman font and the size of 11 with single space between the lines for the abstracts, and the same font with size of 12 with 1.5 spaces for the body of the paper. Graphics can be in JPEG or PSD format.
o Footnotes should only be used for commentaries and extra explanation not for giving references.
o The references should be listed in full at the end of the chapter in the following forms:
Reference to books: author’s name, year of publication, title, place of publication: publisher.
Reference to an article in an edited collection: author’s name, year of publication, “article title” first and last page numbers, editor’s name, place of publication: publisher.
Reference to an article in periodicals: author’s name, year of publication, “article title” full title of periodical, volume number: first and last page numbers.
Reference to technical reports and doctoral dissertation: author’s name, year of publication, title of report or dissertation, location of institution: institution.
Reference to website: author’s name, year of publication, “article title” access date: website address.
- The Editorial Board accepts no responsibility for the opinions and statements of the authors.